Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
Restoration Services Pittsburgh
ServiceMaster of Great Pittsburgh provides fire damage restoration and smoke cleanup services in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas in Western Pennsylvania.
Every day, the experts at ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh help home and business owners recover from the devastating effects of fire and smoke damage, and the odor that accompanies it. From a small kitchen fire or a furnace malfunction, to a large residential or commercial fire with extensive damage, ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is ready to restore your property and peace of mind. Our certified and experienced professionals, compassionately respond to fire and smoke damages large and small.
While it is easy to see the damage such as blistering and charring that is caused by the hot gases created in a fire, but be careful, because the smoke or soot created in a fire continues to cause damage to your home and belongings long after the fire has been extinguished. The acidic smoke residue continues to damage sensitive surfaces, and many synthetic furniture and flooring materials generate complex chemical reactions when burned. After only a few days, those items go from cleanable to unsalvageable.
The experts at ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh understand the processes & procedures that can effectively clean and save your belongings, and helping to mitigate additional expenses. We can even remove soot from at-risk items, such as brass, aluminum, chrome, carpets and upholstery, marble, tile and porcelain. ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh helps you reclaim your home or business from the effects of fire and smoke damage, and get into your home or business as quickly as possible.
Our professional clean-up and restoration services for fire and smoke damage include:
- Emergency decontamination and corrosion control (start this as soon as possible)
- Onsite cleaning as well as pack out and off site processing and storage of damaged contents
- Expert odor removal and deodorization for all types of issues
- HVAC and mechanical systems restoration
- Board up and tarping services to secure your property
- Temporary repairs, debris removal and demolition
- Cleaning and restoration of specialty contents including electronics, artwork, collectables and documents
- Complete reconstruction and redecorating
Our certified technicians use the latest techniques, products and equipment in our five-step fire and smoke restoration process:
- Emergency pre-cleaning: to stop ongoing damage
- Content cleaning & Packout
- Structural cleaning
- Repair & Reconstruction
Our years of experience in restoring homes and Business affected by fire and smoke damage, make ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh the best choice for emergency services. Area residents and businesses know our company offers consistent, prompt, and high standards of customer service. We strive to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible, and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We know that fires are devastating and valuables and memories are often the most missed items. To keep the fire and smoke damage at your home or business to a minimum, make certain you DO NOT:
- DO NOT touch anything with your bare hands. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- DO NOT wash walls. Incorrect cleaning could compound the soot residue.
- DO NOT attempt to clean carpets or upholstered furniture.
- DO NOT use electrical appliances until having them checked.
- DO NOT use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
For additional information or if you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 412-826-1010. We offer 24 hour a day, 7 days a week emergency services – including holidays — and quick response time. From Neshannock to Cecil, to Crabtree and Noblestown, ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is here to assist you.