ServiceMaster is the leading provider of residential and commercial specialty cleaning services as well as complete restoration and reconstruction services for homes and businesses damaged by water, fire, and storms. We are seeking high-quality people to join our growing organization. If you are seeking full-time or part-time work contact Donna Samek at 412-826-1010 or fax your resume to 412-826-8349.
We are always looking for high-quality people to join our team.
Residential and Commercial Cleaning Careers
- Residential and Commercial Cleaning Lead Technicians
- Residential and Commercial Asst. Cleaning Technicians
- Housekeeping Specialists
- Water Damage Restoration Technicians
- Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Technicians
- Content Cleaning and Restoration Specialists
- Mold Inspection & Removal
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Sewage, Bio Hazard and MRSA Clean-Up
- Specialty Deodorization
- Construction & Board Up Services
- Vandalism and Graffiti Damage
- Lead Carpenters
- Carpenters Helpers
- Flooring Installation Specialists
- Equipment Repair and Warehouse Operations
Sales and Supervision Careers
- Marketing and Business Development Specialists
- Repairs/Reconstruction Sales Estimator
- Commercial Cleaning Supervisor
- Cleaning Teamleaders
Office and Administrative Careers
- Inside Sales Person/Marketing Assistant
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Hard Surface Floor Maintenance
- Manufacturing & Warehouse Cleaning
- Post Construction & Turnover Cleaning
- Healthy Work Place Services
- Spotlight Programmed Maintenance
- Commercial Disaster Recovery Services
- Priority Response Planning
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh Company’s Objectives
We serve customers in their homes, businesses, schools and institutions.. We not only provide expert cleaning, sanitizing and specialty services to homes and businesses but also provide 24 hour emergency response to floods, fire, storm and other sudden events. Our repair and rebuilding experts are skilled in all facets of residential and commercial repair, redecorating and reconstruction.
ServiceMaster Clean the parent company of ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh was founded on Four corporate objectives:
- Honor God in all we do
- Pursue Excellence
- Help People Develop
- Grow Profitably
These corporate objectives along with our company core values and brand promises have guilded us thorough these many years of business growth.
We believe in the simple operating creed of daily, “Doing The Right Thing”. This simplifies how we deal with our customers, our employees and investors.
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh Mission Statement
To be a dynamic vehicle that works within a variety of marketplaces delivering and outstanding level of value and service to its clients. We want to provide a work environment that provides ongoing employment, growth and security for its employees as well as an adequate return on investment for its owners. We wish to be recognized as the hardest working, easiest to work with company in our industry. We strive to do all of our work “As Unto the Lord” as he is our constant guide and partner in our business venture.