Priority Response Planning Pittsburgh
When a disaster happens, do you have a disaster response plan in place? There are three common denominators that apply to the philosophy of disaster planning.
- No one thought it could or would ever happen to them.
- The insurance policy will take care of everything.
- If something happens I’ll just go to the internet
Your contingency plan typically addresses the human resource aspects, IT, and finance as well as supply chain logistics. The priority response plan addresses important activities during the first hours and days of the disaster event, that must occur.
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh will walk you through the steps of implementing a priority response plan. The goal of a priority response plan includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Minimize interruptions to business operations
- Limit the severity off the disruption
- Establish alternative means of operations
- Resume critical operations quickly
- Expedite the restoration of services
- Predetermine response protocol
- Predetermine pricing
- Pre agreed to serve priority service areas
- Maintain a positive image of the organization
- Minimize financial loss
- Train personnel and familiarize them with emergency operations
- Establish awareness
- Pre-establish response team familiar with you property
Don’t wait till the unexpected happens! Let ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh be your solution. We’re the best call to make in the worst situation!
For additional information or to schedule an estimate, please contact us at 412-826-1010. Serving areas from Slippery Rock to Bentleyville, to Eldersville and Latrobe, ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is here to assist you.