Total Housewide and Turn Over Cleaning
Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area
Cleaning is usually the last thing on anyone’s mind, whether you’re the homeowner, landlord, or tenant. Today’s busy lifestyles leave little time for these heavier cleaning chores around your home. ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh can customize cleaning services to meet your needs. The days of having the time to clean the house from top to bottom, like the spring cleaning or the holiday cleaning, are long gone. Leave the cleaning to us. Our cleaning staff will help design a solution to address your individual needs and alleviate the stress to keep your home sparkling. Let our team handle the detail cleaning or unique cleaning dilemmas that arise in any home. “When you need more than a maid”, ServiceMaster is the call to make.
- Wall washing
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaning
- Wood work and cabinetry
- Post construction cleaning
- Dusting down or cleaning walls, ceilings, etc.
- Carpet cleaning
- Hard surface floor cleaning
- Duct cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why hire a cleaning service?
Some hire a cleaning company because the project that faces them is either too hard to accomplish on their own or their busy lives give them no time.
- Isn’t it expensive and only for wealthy people?
ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh has a skilled sales team dedicated to customizing each cleaning project and walking you through the best course for your budget.
- What about my Pets?
We recommend you place your pets in a safe room while our technician(s) are on-site. This insures the safety of your pet and our technician(s). We love animals and surely would regret any injuries that could possibly
- What if someone is injured in my home?
We are fully insured and our employees are covered by our worker’s comp insurance. When hiring any sub-contractor, always ask to see a copy of their insurance certificates.
- What if I have chemical sensitivities or want safer environmental products used in my home?
We offer a wide range of Green chemicals for such sensitivities.
- How do I arrange payment for my cleaning service?
During your initial visit with your salesman, they will discuss those arrangements. Our typical practice is: payment due upon completion.
- What if I am unhappy with the service i receive?
We are committed to delivering great experience to our clients. But in some cases we do have experience unsatisfied clients and ask that you give us the chance to make things right. The only way we know your unhappy with your serve is when we hear it from you.
- Disinfect the Disposal:To get rid of odors, drop in a cut-up lemon, some salt and a few ice cubes. The lemon deodorizes, and the ice and salt clean away residue. Or try Disposer Care (com), which is specifically designed for the job.
- Zap the Sponge:We all know that sponges can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Disinfect yours every night by squeezing it out and microwaving it on high for a minute. When it’s shredded and smelly, replace it.
- Get a Cleaner Liner:Mold and mildew attacking your shower curtain liner? Throw it in the wash with a few towels, which will help scrub it clean, then hang it back up to dry.
- Do Quick Rescues:Do a 5-minute sweep through each room, taking a laundry basket with you. Place in it anything that doesn’t belong in that room, then put away the stuff that does belong there.
For a free estimate or additional information, contact ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh @ (412) 826-1010. Our team will work with you to schedule air duct cleaning as part of your household cleaning services. From East Butler to Library, to Clinton and Orchard Hills, ServiceMaster of Greater Pittsburgh is here to assist you.